Wednesday, July 29, 2009

My Cebu Experience




Here is where I stayed in Cebu for 2 weeks. (Somewhere there in The one in the red circle).

I left for Cebu March 1,2009 aboarding SuperFerry. The trip lasted for a whopping 24 hours. The trip's good since I wasn't in a hurry. It was my first time on a ferry trip to afar and I intend to enjoy the long trip. I honestly enjoyed it. Though at that time my smoking vice had not yet come again from the dead. It would have been enjoyable to smoke at the upper deck of the ferry watching the waves and feeling the strong winds whehehehehe.

It's good that I met a kind lady who after we reached Cebu (welcome Cebu!!! Yipee!!!) asked her taxi driver friend to help me find a nice place to rent. So within less than 30 minutes. I got a room for rent for only 1,800 a month =p

I went home to Manila on March 15 (or 14; can't really remember the exact date) aboard a Cebu Pacific airplane.

No comments: