Thursday, August 11, 2011

Started reading The Busy Coder’s Guide to Android Development-3.1.

The Busy Coder’s Guide to Android Development
started reading The Busy Coder’s Guide to Android Development-3.1. (But my top priority will still be being able to make a product)



(Update on this blog, after almost a month. I think). Right now I have put down the e-book temporarily because I was so busy during the last weeks but I am meaning to get back on reading The Busy Coder’s Guide to Android Development-3.1.

You can follow Mark Murphy of the book mentioned from commonsware.com

Right now I can say that the book is a good read from what I have read and browsed so far in the book. It features useful basic API of the Android UI components' functionalities.

1 comment:

Android app development said...

Android is one of the good mobile application.You ca n get very advance features by using this.Thanks for share the comment.
Android app developers